Mar 20, 2013

Did you know.

I am from Finland.
I´ve lived in the US for about 8 months now.
I left to live in Australia for a year when I was 19.
By myself.
I traveled around Indonesia by myself when I was 22.
I used to dance ballet for about 8 years.
I continued on to hip hop.
I used to teach 3 groups in different ages in hip hop/street dance.
I participated in the championships of hip hop in 2007.
Solo.
I used to work as the Moomin character "Pikku Myy"/"Lilla My".
I used to study photography.
I got accepted into a photography school in London.
I did not go.
I used to write a blog about my unfortunate relationships.
It grew big.
Got fame.
I stopped.
I´m only 25 years old.
I feel like my soul might be older.
I have a lot of stories to tell.
Secrets.
Someone, publish my book.
I´ll pitch the shit out of it.


No comments: