Apr 23, 2013

She said no.

And I was not able to go platinum.
I really wanted too.
So I am kind of bummed out.
I would have had more fun.
Isn´t that what they say?
My hairdresser friend in LA said he would do it.
I guess it would fry my hair.
Well the other hairdresser cut a lot of my hair.
It´s so short now.
Boo.
I guess that´s what you get for not cutting it for a year.

Next week I´m going to NYC.
Again.

Sneak peak to you Helsinki peeps.
You could be the owner of these pieces soon.
Somewhere in Kallio.
I hope you will check it out.
More to be announced soon.
Stars & Stripes & Annikki.
Over and out.

Purple Ice Castle bomber jacket.  


I wanna keep it! Leopard waist jacket. 


Flower print jacket. 


This picture doesn´t give credit to the shirt, it´s bright yellow.
Men´s button up shirt. 

No comments: