May 22, 2013

Buenos Aires.

Hola.
Que pasa?
From Recife we went to Sao Paulo.
And from Sao Paulo we flew to Buenos Aires today.
I have slept an hour last night.
No.
Wait.
I slept this morning, from 9am to 10am.
I am so tired right now.
Yesterday was a show day.
Walked around town too a little bit.
I don´t understand why everyone says it´s so dangerous.
I mean bad things can happen everywhere.
Wrong place at the wrong time.
After the show there was an afterparty.
And I didn´t really have a choice.
Stayed until 6am.
Came to the hotel and walked straight to breakfast.
Had an hour of sleep.
I feel like my body is ageing fast.
Tonight I am just going to relax.
And tomorrow is a show.
I just came to my hotel room.
And it´s so nice.
I need a little downtime by myself.
I´ve cried a little the last days.
It´s been rough.
I miss my loved ones.
As I always do, but a lot recently.

PS. Now I´m going to go to the Sauna with my girlies.
SO NICE.
AND YOU KNOW HOW A FINN NEEDS HER SAUNA.


I love Brazilian STEAK HOUSES. 

Another city, another view.
Sao Paulo.

I LOVE eating at "shitty" local places.
Breakfast, my favourite. 

I bought 3 pairs of shoes yesterday.
The tour manager asked today why my bag is getting overweight?

Leaving hotel for venue yesterday. 

SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND (on repeat in my head recently).
This was outside the venue.

AFTERPARTY BATHROOM SELFIE.

A random burger commercial at the airport.
I don´t get it. 

This is where I am sitting right now. 

No comments: