May 19, 2013

RECIFE.

Hey.
Hey.
Hey.
Yesterday was the first show day.
Brazil crowd.
What can you say?
Amazing.
Show didn´t start until 12:30am.
So we were back at the hotel at about 3am.
Flew today to Recife.
It´s so beautiful here.
Show in a couple of hours again.
Yesterday I had some time to stress-explore Rio.
It was so cloudy that I wasn´t able to go and see THE STATUE.
And when I say THAT STATUE, you must know what I mean.
Cristo Redentor.
But I wen´t to another mountain.
The view was breathtaking.
Tomorrow.
No show.
Fly to Sao Paulo.

PS. I have only been smoking electric cigarettes.
I think I´m quitting?
WHY ARE MY PICTURES ALL PIXELS?
HELP!
HELP!
MY PICTURES ARE ALL PIXELS :( 

I HEART HAIRY BRAZIL MEN. haha

Backslick. 



CRISTO!

The view from floor 32, Recife. 

My tired face this morning. 

No comments: