Jun 7, 2013

Have you ever.

A)
Been the only white person in a bar?
Where they only play hip hop.
And everyone knows the lyrics to all the songs.
And all the ladies look like Beyoncé.
And you feel a little funny.
Being the only white and blond person there.
Looking at someone´s J.Lo. booty.
And feeling what you got going on back there.

B)
Seen 50 year old strippers dance on a table.
In a white trash bar.
In a basement.
While a band plays cheesy southern covers.
And they wear cowboy hats.
And have long hair.
And use a "nickelback" voice.
And everyone in the bar drinks PBR´s.
And you can buy shirts that say "I saw your momma dance at...".
Have you?

I hadn´t.
But I guess it was a first for all of the above last night.
Option B) was hilarious.
Felt like your in a bad movie.
I love this overly american southern vibe.
Sorry if someone is offended.
Or shocked (relatives or family).
B)

B) Medicinal cups as shot glasses. 

Been driving this huge Lincoln around all day.
THRIFT SHOPPING.
COMING TO SOUL VINTAGE, HELSINKI.  

I miss my dark long hair.
So much.
Isn´t it better? YES!

No comments: