Jul 2, 2013

Sleep.

I have not been good at updating.
Now I'm in my bunk.
On the bus.
Had a day off in Amsterdam.
Yesterday.
I saw a good friend of mine.
We met in Indonesia.
A couple of years ago.
It was so good to see him again.
We went to see the Black Crowes.
Had dinner with everyone.
And got a little tipsy.
And me and my dance partner and him all got bitten by the dance bug.
Cheesy saying.
Bitten by the dance bug.
Will never use stupid sayings again.
I fell asleep at 3:19.
Today I saw the Van Gogh museum.
And it was a work day. 
After our extravaganza a band.
Trash Talk.
From Cali.
Played at the same venue.
AMAZING.
A sweaty and crazy hardcore show.
Sweet guys.
Cool peeps.
Got the T-shirt. 
Zzzzzzz.

Oh and I saw the Rolling Stones.
At Glastonbury.
And it was not rainy.
But somehow I managed to step in a pile of mud.
So I can say I got the real Glasto experience. 

TRASH TALK. 

MICK JAGGER. 

TENTIN´.

GLASTONBURY.

VAN GOGH. 

TRASH TALK! 

No comments: